OHIAS' mission is to educate and empower people everywhere to live responsibly, just and sustainable as our natural world requires. We believe and many will agree sustainable communities are the foundation stones and life blood of a sustainable planet.
Question of our day.
Are we not obligated knowing all we know about ourselves and our natural world to live responsibly, just and sustainable as our natural world requires.
WHOLESOME WORK — IS GOOD FOR WHAT AILS US!
“Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need”
“Everyone should eat and drink and ﬁnd enjoyment for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.”
- Essential for well being and is as important wholesome food, rest, and relaxation.
- No one should be denied the opportunity to perform wholesome community work.
- Is good for what ails us today (people and community).
- Wholesome community work has been long under appreciated and valued.
- There is more than enough work to do in our communities and finite world if we all learned to live and work more naturally and responsibly (sustainably) like nature requires.
In this light we see our work as especially important because our work is responsible and life-sustaining.
Doing this work (natures work) is economically self-sustaining (self-supporting) once learning to value and appreciate our planet's finite life-sustaining capacity and potential.
Doing this community work is the right thing for us to do and clearly is a win for all.
If you agree with OHIAS it is important that you show your support by completing a simple AGREE form here on our web site. This is important because without your recognition of this community benefit work our effort will not have the chance of producing the desired community benefits.
WHOLESOME WORK IS:
©2015 OHIAS - All rights reserved.