OHIAS's work is about educating, assisting and empowering all to live and work more harmoniously with nature and one another especially in our communities to avoid further and certain ruin of our planet’s finite life-sustaining capacity. A principal objective of our mission is to end waste
as we know it today.
Putting our so called waste to work ...
Putting people to work ...
Putting our community to work ....
Creating sustainable community benefit
for all people and planet ...
It's the RESPONSIBLE thing to do!
WHOLESOME WORK — IS GOOD FOR WHAT AILS US!
“Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need”
“Everyone should eat and drink and ﬁnd enjoyment for all his hard work. It is the gift of God.”
- Essential for well being and is as important wholesome food, rest, and relaxation.
- No one should be denied the opportunity to perform wholesome community work.
- Is good for what ails us today (people and community).
- Wholesome community work has been long under appreciated and valued.
- There is more than enough work to do in our communities and finite world if we all learned to live and work more naturally and responsibly (sustainably) like nature requires.
In this light we see our work as especially important because our work is responsible and life-sustaining.
Doing this work (natures work) is economically self-sustaining (self-supporting) once learning to value and appreciate our planet's finite life-sustaining capacity and potential.
Doing this community work is the right thing for us to do and clearly is a win for all.
If you agree with OHIAS it is important that you show your support by completing a simple AGREE form here on our web site. This is important because without your recognition of this community benefit work our effort will not have the chance of producing the desired community benefits.
WHOLESOME WORK IS:
©2015 OHIAS - All rights reserved.